Sunbird Records — Assistant Bar Manager
We are seeking a full time Assistant Bar Manager. The successful applicant must be available to work days, evenings and weekends including bank holidays.
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic with a keen interest to join our team. Are you currently working as a manager / supervisor within a hospitality environment and are now looking to develop your career to the next level? If you can consistently remain calm, keep organised and always be professional then we want to hear from you.
Main Responsibilities include —
- Working with and supporting the owners in the running of the business
- Acting as deputy in their absence.
- Successful day to day management of the music venue.
- Ensure all Health and Safety standards are met.
- Ensure any customer queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Continuously delivering great customer service.
- A hands-on approach and leadership by example is essential.
- Developing a high performing and motivated team.
You will need to —
- Have a genuine interest in and a good working knowledge of hospitality and bar work.
- Have an interest in alternative music & culture.
- Be prepared to grow with a business that will take you beyond the parameters of a traditional hospitality role.
- Be able to train and supervise team, consistently delivering excellent service to our customers.
- Have the understanding and ability to execute and deliver competent and slick service.
- Have experience of working in a bar, pub, club or music venue.
- Be well organised.
- Possess great attention to detail.
- Be able to control beverage and labour costs.
- Have good financial awareness.
Job Type —
- £200 per week
- Bar Supervisor – 12 month (preferred but not essential)
Sunbird Records — Bar Staff
Sunbird Records is looking for fun, energetic and down to earth bar person.
Willing to work weekend shift of Friday/Saturday between 6hrs-14hrs depending on need. Possibility of extra shifts in future
You must be polite, confident, not afraid to get your hands dirty and innovative.
You will work with a very friendly team, we pride ourselves on being a team and ensuring that customers are more than satisfied and feel safe.
Our customer base changes night by night depending on the events we have on, so knowledge of music is a must.
Duties include —
- Serving and pouring drinks.
- Keeping a clean work environment.
- Getting to know and converse with customers.
- Having fun while working.
- Keeping up to date with the events we have on at Sunbird Records.
You will receive —
- The chance to progress through not only the bar but also other aspects of the business.
- A fun and satisfying work life.
- The possibility of more hours if you are enthusiastic.
- An insight into not only hospitality work but also the music industry.
If interested please send CV and a reason why you would be a good fit.
Job Type —
- Dependent on age.